Playing with friends

Tubbie.t

Hi, need some advice pls. I'm having "lag" issues whilest playing with freinds? No issues whilest on my own, but as soon as I party with people it all goes bad? I've looked through posts/ tutorials and can't seem to find a fix as I'm sure there is. If some could give me a solution or point me in the direction of any previous posts I'd be grateful thanks.

Ps4

Blop3

Hi, need some advice pls. I'm having "lag" issues whilest playing with freinds? No issues whilest on my own, but as soon as I party with people it all goes bad? I've looked through posts/ tutorials and can't seem to find a fix as I'm sure there is. If some could give me a solution or point me in the direction of any previous posts I'd be grateful thanks.

Ps4

Blop3

Yo Tubbie,  I have the same experience most of the time while partied up with people.  Every few times it's not too noticeable, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to identify the reasons.  Usually I just chalk it up to the distance between everyone in the party, and I think that's legit because they can be all over the eastern and central US.  However when partied up with just my brother who lives 250 miles away I get the same noticeable issues.  It's bad probably 5 out of 8 times.  We both feel like we are 1/2 a second behind.  People are appearing out of nowhere and smoking us in just a couple bullets.  Meanwhile it seems like we need to connect with double the bullets it normally takes.  It doesn't matter who is party host   

Not sure if there's a fix to this because with our R1's we can really only manage the traffic on our own networks and what server we are connected to if using the Geo.  I usually don't use the Geofilter when partied up.  So here I have to say it's probably an issue with PSN or XB live syncing the partied group up to the server they place the party on. To combat this I try to play a much more planned and cautious game. I take my time moving between locations and take more time to make sure I have a bead on the baddie before I let the bullets fly.

Archived