GeoFilter won't show hosts in BO3

Did you have Geo Filter hosts previously?  Or have you never had them?  If so, what changed?  Did you upgrade?  Or did you reconfigure something?

Are you sure you have the correct device 'Enabled'?  If you have two consoles, and have one enabled, but move to the other and forget to switch which console is getting the filter, this will happen and is common.  I have even done it a time or two.

What browser are you using?  Chrome is preferred.

There is almost no information to work with here brother, so you are going to have to help us help you.

ok sorry. 

I did have hosts previously but had an issue that i was losing aroun 15Mpbs in dl speed. So someone helped me here on the forum and told me to disable deep packet processing and both Ip6 in WAN and LAN which made my speed go back up. Then suddenly I lost all hosts and re-enablind those settings won't change anything. 

I have one console only and I'm on chrome. The right device is on enabled.

Hi again,

a factory reset seems to have solved the problem of the hosts. I'll check wether it has dropped my dl speed again. Also, is it normal that my wifi speed drops to half its value? when i connect directly to the 5G of my router it gives me full speed on wifi, but the duma gives me only half on wifi.

cheers

• Administrators

Good to hear. What are your speeds? The max you may be able to achieve may be 40-50, maybe 70-80 depending how close you are to the router. 

Use a wifi analyser to find the least congested channel and change to that, it will help

Archived