Netduma R1 with TP-LINK Archer CR700 AC1750 as the ISP modem

HammerPete06

I am currently using the Netgear CM500-100 NAS DOCSIS 3.0 as my Internet Service Provider modem for Comcast Blast. I have had many issues with internet connectivity and I have been informed that the problem is coming from this Netgear modem because it does not work well with the Netduma R1 due to faulty EEE implementation. I'm supposed to be getting speeds of upwards of 75 Mbps with a ping of 15 ms, and I am lucky to get past 8 Mbps with a ping of 120 ms.

I am looking to replace this Netgear modem with the TP-LINK Archer CR700 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router. Before I make the same mistake twice, and drop $170 to buy another modem that will not work well with the Netduma R1, I was wanting to see if anybody has had any experience with using this 2 routers together without any issues. If anybody can confirm that this TP-LINK modem will marry well with the Netduma, I would really appreciate it. If anybody has any feedback for this TP-LINK modem/router, I would love to hear it. Thank you!

Archived