Bo3 glitch needs a slight buff

daz

I think the glitch kills need a slight buff, the ability itself is fine just the time u have for a glitch kill to register is a little short especially when compared to re jack cause with re jack u have 6 seconds to get a kill avd have it count and when u re jack you know exactly where u are avd where the guy that killed u is and he most likely took some damage from you avd you get a full mag once re jacked but with glitch you have to pause fir brief moment and figure out where u landed avd then where that enemy is in relation to your new position then re aquire the target avd kill them all in under 4 seconds making it a right pain but it would be so much easier if it just matched the 6 seconds of re jack

The glitch challenges are stupid to begin with glitch is for escaping its defensive not offensive, the challenge should be to escape when damaged and heal to full health.

I have the Hero armor unlocked for prophet and the glitch hero challenge is even stupider it's get a double kill 4 times shortly after glitching.... to get a few of them I basically flanked behind people found 2 didn't kill them glitched then ran back up and killed them it's just stupid.

The glitch challenges are stupid to begin with glitch is for escaping its defensive not offensive, the challenge should be to escape when damaged and heal to full health.

I have the Hero armor unlocked for prophet and the glitch hero challenge is even stupider it's get a double kill 4 times shortly after glitching.... to get a few of them I basically flanked behind people found 2 didn't kill them glitched then ran back up and killed them it's just stupid.

i got his body but had a go with glitch to get head and got 3 double kills in one game but they didnt count towards the 4 in 4 games :(

Archived