DLC question...

fuzzy clam

...has anyone actually been able to do it.I took all the right steps...

Called PS explained the situation,they said no problem it has to go to our review department and we'll send you an email in 3-5 business days.

Got the email yesterday (Friday) and they had already refunded my wallet,so I delete the game ( am happy at this point and time) and re download it and boom DLC still there.Repeat this process 2 more times last night.

Finally decided to call PS again to find out what's going on,guy tells me out system takes time to catch this kind of stuff up but you should not have access to it in the morning.Woke up this morning and again deleted the game and re download...boom DLC still there.

So since PS isn't available via phone on the weekend,I go to live chat and the guy helping me had no idea what he was doing.He had me restore the license and then asked me 5 different times if I could explain my issue to him again.I asked him if he couldn't help me if he could get a co worker or a supervisor to assist me and he told me I need to get in touch with the developer of the game as it wasn't a PS issue and again I asked to speak to someone who knew what they were doing and he ended the chat.

So what I'm asking is has anyone managed to get rid of the DLC and have it work ? Cuz this shit is like herpes right now,just keeps coming back.

And I know,I know I shouldn't bitch I still got the DLC and a full refund but the maps suck and so does the gameplay.The money isn't the issue,I've wasted 50 bucks on stupid shit before.The issue is I want the map packs gone.

So again anyone actually done it and had success...

...has anyone actually been able to do it.I took all the right steps...

Called PS explained the situation,they said no problem it has to go to our review department and we'll send you an email in 3-5 business days.

Got the email yesterday (Friday) and they had already refunded my wallet,so I delete the game ( am happy at this point and time) and re download it and boom DLC still there.Repeat this process 2 more times last night.

Finally decided to call PS again to find out what's going on,guy tells me out system takes time to catch this kind of stuff up but you should not have access to it in the morning.Woke up this morning and again deleted the game and re download...boom DLC still there.

So since PS isn't available via phone on the weekend,I go to live chat and the guy helping me had no idea what he was doing.He had me restore the license and then asked me 5 different times if I could explain my issue to him again.I asked him if he couldn't help me if he could get a co worker or a supervisor to assist me and he told me I need to get in touch with the developer of the game as it wasn't a PS issue and again I asked to speak to someone who knew what they were doing and he ended the chat.

So what I'm asking is has anyone managed to get rid of the DLC and have it work ? Cuz this shit is like herpes right now,just keeps coming back.

And I know,I know I shouldn't bitch I still got the DLC and a full refund but the maps suck and so does the gameplay.The money isn't the issue,I've wasted 50 bucks on stupid shit before.The issue is I want the map packs gone.

So again anyone actually done it and had success...

Yup, I got a refund within 2 days and didn't even noticed. I deleted the game twice and it came back both times... I was bored one night and decided to try this..

Go into storage and delete everything related to COD. Make sure you delete the player profile and any cloud saved stuff also... This is going to reset your game settings, such as sound, controller, brightness etc... You won't lose your ranks, or classes, that's stored on their servers.

Next go to the playstation settings, go to restore licenses and then deactivate your ps4 as primary.

Install the game again and enjoy no more DLC :) I've been enjoying it for the last 3 days

Step 1. Ensure that your refund has been processed

Step 2. Delete the game & contents 

Step 3. Restore licenses

Step 4. Turn PS4 off, then turn it back on , holding the on button for 8-10 seconds , you will hear a few beeps

After the beeps , go to "Rebuild databases" and wait roughly 10-20 mins

Redownload the game after all of this and you will be good to go :)

Thanks for the replies boys.But still have the issue,tried a few of my ideas and all off yours and DLC is still there.But here's the weird thing it's only on my main account,I have 2 other  accounts and no DLC on those but my main account still there.Anyone got any ideas on why that would happen or how to get rid of it ?

I guess what I'm asking is there something I'm missing somewhere with BO3 info on my PS4 that is not getting deleted ? It doesn't make any sense why it would be removed from 2 other accounts but not my main.

So any other ideas ?

I played with Fuzzy this weekend.  This account did not have the DLC and mine does (I am also looking at deleting).  The game play, though I could only play a few games with him, did "seem" to register better on Hit detection and we did pretty well, all things considered.

I have time this week as the wife will be out of town for business, so I am going to try and delete my map packs, with "help" from PS and see how I fair in comparison.

I was really jazzed for the new maps, but they honestly kind of suck.  Splash can get drowned in a murky puddle and the son of a bitch that ported HiJacked to SkyJacked, but didn't elongate and widen the boat to deal with the silly movement speed needs to get a curb counselling session.  The one map that is the construction site is fun (for me) but I can do without it.  What is the other map?  Meh, who cares, it's forgettable....

No DLC is the new rallying cry for me in LT3 (Black Ops - Left Trigger 3)

Archived