[PS4] Warframe issues.

Recently, Warframe was patched. My friend and I decided to give it a second try.

However, to my surprise, I have been met with nothing but issues. I can't join him, send him invites or even find ANY players at all. I can't do PvP or matchmade PvE. I have forwarded the ports (all sets, really). I have also rebooted the router and my PlayStation several times. You know, just because. Why the hell not?

Is there something wrong with the router itself? My friend can play perfectly fine. No issues on his end. However, on my end, nothing but issues. It's not my speed. My connection is fine. I can't figure this out for the life of me and it's really quite frustrating.

EDIT:

Haha. They must have heard my friend and I bitching because Warframe just got an update and now it works.

• Netduma Staff

Yessir. Sorry. I wasn't expecting a response because I said they fixed it already. An oversight on my part. You guys typically answer rather quickly. Thanks for the support.

Ok I'll close the thread but feel free to make another if there are any more problems :)

Archived