Advance warfare: No games found

At this time of day you will have to make your geo filter wider , there is harly anyone on at this time and since they took out classic tdm etc i know loads that have finished with this game all together.

Yeah, this games netcode is just not working correctly. I recently realized that I only play it to test things for the netduma, not just to play the game. Anytime I play for fun, I'm loading up the older titles.

Guest Netduma_Iain

MyHydeXbl,

Are you on the latest version (1.02.7), if so please look for padlocks when you get booted. Then either expand your filter to include it. It sounds like your distance is too small, most people have it around the 1000k mark, haveing it sub 500 can actually hinder the expierence. Remember packets are travelling at near the speed of light so the odd 100k here ore there is meaingless.

Guest Netduma Fraser

attachicon.gifnet.png here is a screen shot guys sorry for delay does this look ok? 

Hey Andi, that looks fine, however for the consoles you do not have the PA version of the online services selected. So PA will not work. Choose the PA versions to make use of ping assist. Also dont have multiple consoles with PA services all enabled as this can cause some issues. Just enable the one you are using at the time and disable the rest :) If you want to turn ping assist off after this just drag it down to 0% and your Geo-filter radius will be used exclusively. Please keep strict mode on when using PA :)

Hey Andi, that looks fine, however for the consoles you do not have the PA version of the online services selected. So PA will not work. Choose the PA versions to make use of ping assist. Also dont have multiple consoles with PA services all enabled as this can cause some issues. Just enable the one you are using at the time and disable the rest :) If you want to turn ping assist off after this just drag it down to 0% and your Geo-filter radius will be used exclusively. Please keep strict mode on when using PA :)

thanks for the reply ill give that a try 

Archived