No hosts on the Geofilter

Guateuc

Guest Netduma Luke

Hello,

I downloaded the latest patch plus the new dlc for the ps4.  I joined a few games and noticed that no hosts were being displayed in the geo-filter.  Is that the games are on dedicated servers? or something with my router?

Thank you

Do you mean you're not seeing any circles at all? If so, make sure you hard refresh the host filter screen (Ctrl + F5 on a Windows PC) and then under your select service box, choose Xbox Live PA or PlayStation Network PA, depending on which console you are using. They should hopefully start appearing then. if they don't, please post a screenshot of your entire geo-filtering screen on here. Thanks.

Do you mean you're not seeing any circles at all? If so, make sure you hard refresh the host filter screen (Ctrl + F5 on a Windows PC) and then under your select service box, choose Xbox Live PA or PlayStation Network PA, depending on which console you are using. They should hopefully start appearing then. if they don't, please post a screenshot of your entire geo-filtering screen on here. Thanks.

I think Luke is correct but if that doesn't help try disable the firewall and anti-virus temporarily and see if that helps

I do not see any circles at all. I'll try the hard refresh today.  I haven't updated to the .7 beta yet.  But I think I will today. Thank you for your response.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I do not see any circles at all. I'll try the hard refresh today.  I haven't updated to the .7 beta yet.  But I think I will today. Thank you for your response.

Excellent, let us know how it goes :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

I was able to update.  I noticed that under select a service Playstation Network PA is not shown.

edit: I did the hard refresh and it shows

Excellent, hopefully everything will be good now :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Everything works fine!!!

One last question.  I noticed that in game there were two different sized circles what does that mean? There was one that was BIG and another half of its size.

Fantastic! The big one will be the host. The smaller one was either a potential host or a player speaking in your game.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I'm not showing anything either. here are screenshots.

Having two enabled PA's can cause issues so please disable one that youre not using currently. Hopefully things will start to show up then. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

disabled xboxone. played 2 games on xbox360 still nothing showing.

I think turning the xbox off and then restarting the router will resolve it :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

tried that didn't work.

had to restart web browser clear out history and logged back into router and worked.

Okay fantastic, thanks for posting a solution :)

Archived