[DESTINY AND HALO 5] Nothing's working anymore

glaglaman

• Administrators

Hello,

it's me again, and finally every server in halo 5 are back online, I did nothing more than Fraser told me, and finally the game can connect to new multiplayer.

It send me each time to an american server.

Ill try to figure out how to find a european server next time, but finally one of my problem is solved.

About destiny now I'm thinking of using a VPN to fake my location, so the game launch me with euro gamers.I've

heard that the netduma provide good support with VPN, can you tell me if I'm correct here or is it just wrong to buy a VPN just to play online.

Right okay that is certainly strange but glad you can get online now. 

Place location over EU, strict on, PA 0 bleeding edge cloud on and search. 

You can use a VPN with our router for your console but it will add latency. 

You need the config file from the VPN provider and you can then add it to the router. 

You can use a VPN with our router for your console but it will add latency. 

You need the config file from the VPN provider and you can then add it to the router. 

Well actualy I don't care really much about the latency since the playlist I want to play into is mainly PVE so no other player to shoot at. And if I play PVP I'll shut it down.

I guess Hide My Ass is the simpliest way to go with a VPN ? no ?

• Administrators

And sorry to bother you again ... I have this same message, every servers went back under lock down ... same message saying I can't acces the server ... I'm starting to feel lonely in all this.

I clearly don' t know what 343i is doing with the game.

After searching for the issue I saw that XBL is having problems with matchmaking as you can see here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-statusthat may be why you've encountered the issue again. 

Well actualy I don't care really much about the latency since the playlist I want to play into is mainly PVE so no other player to shoot at. And if I play PVP I'll shut it down.

I guess Hide My Ass is the simpliest way to go with a VPN ? no ?

Simplest yes, though would definitely not recommend playing online with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Sorry to bother all of you gamers again, but there it is 343i made a reply on their forum and patch the problem for our special region :

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/servers-in-reunion-don-t-exist-anymore/9ff7b645-9775-4d66-827a-428631f52041/posts?page=1#post8

So it should not be unavailable again I hope.

• Administrators

Hello,

Sorry to bother all of you gamers again, but there it is 343i made a reply on their forum and patch the problem for our special region :

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/servers-in-reunion-don-t-exist-anymore/9ff7b645-9775-4d66-827a-428631f52041/posts?page=1#post8

So it should not be unavailable again I hope.

Thats fantastic news! Thanks for updating us :)

Your welcome I guess 343i reacted because we were a lot of people in the same case near south africa or indian ocean.

You can close this topic now, sorry if I've been a bother.

If necessary I'll create a new topic in the appropriate section of the forum if I encounter new problems.

Thanks.

Archived