NETDUMA and Smash Bros Problems

I unpacked it, plugged it all in,  internet works fine so that's great. Plug in my Wii U and start smash brothers, then it wouldn't connect to online.
I waited a bit just incase it was loading settings I had chose and low and behold it worked... for one day.
I started up my game again today and it simply wont connect. When I disable the router it connect to Smash Bros online just fine.

I should provide some details. It isnt actually detecting my Wii U properly. It is showing as a "Nameless Device" which I know is the Wii U because when I disable it, it will connect just fine. I am using the NETDUMA with a TP-Link W8980 Dual Band Modem Router.

Please provide me with some support. It took a lot to convince myself to dish out the money for this when I really couldn't afford it.

• Administrators

Hey welcome to the forum. 

Firstly I would rename the device to Wii U or something so you know which one it is. 

Enable auto&bleeding edge cloud in settings > miscellaneous and apply. 

On the Geo-filter have you got the Wii U selected with Wii Online service? If so disable the Geo-filter and then boot up the game. Once you're online and connected enable the Geo-filter, can you then search?

Firstly I would rename the device to Wii U or something so you know which one it is.

On the Geo-filter have you got the Wii U selected with Wii Online service? If so disable the Geo-filter and then boot up the game. Once you're online and connected enable the Geo-filter, can you then search?[/quote

Okay. I'll try those settings. I did of course try and research before posting and had heard of "disabling the geo filter" however I do not see this option. How exactly do you do that? ]

• Administrators

On the Geo-filter have you got the Wii U selected with Wii Online service? If so disable the Geo-filter and then boot up the game. Once you're online and connected enable the Geo-filter, can you then search?[/quote

Okay. I'll try those settings. I did of course try and research before posting and had heard of "disabling the geo filter" however I do not see this option. How exactly do you do that? ]

If you're not on .6 upgrade the button under your device is how you turn it off and on

"disable" means on

"enable" means off. 

The latest version is 1.03.6 you can find it here http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

Archived