Need bo3 help

I play private match all day and after the router update i did the private match profile and now i cant kill anything. Any ideas? I literally get first shot and even pre fire sometimes and still dont kill

Have you tried changing your profile?

Profiles are supposed to be aimed towards users who don't understand how to configure settings correctly (I believe)

If you're able to configure everything without using a predefined profile , that would probably serve you better.

Get back to me and let me know!

Have you tried changing your profile?

Profiles are supposed to be aimed towards users who don't understand how to configure settings correctly (I believe)

If you're able to configure everything without using a predefined profile , that would probably serve you better.

Get back to me and let me know!

Before the update I didnt do anything with my netduma besides the 70/70. I thought using the hyper-traffic / private match profile thing make online alot more enjoyable 

Before the update I didnt do anything with my netduma besides the 70/70. I thought using the hyper-traffic / private match profile thing make online alot more enjoyable 

Hypertraffic is supposed to be handled in the 2nd tab aka CC - http://192.168.88.1/cgi-bin/qos.sh :)

Profiles are just preconfigured settings for games which generally help improve game quality

What are you pinging to the host? 

around 60-100. But it also happens when I host now. Usually when I host things are very smooth. Now when I host aswell its very hard to kill people and every single time im loaded late into a game, everyone gets in before me and it gives me a late spawn giving the other team an advantage 

• Administrators

around 60-100. But it also happens when I host now. Usually when I host things are very smooth. Now when I host aswell its very hard to kill people and every single time im loaded late into a game, everyone gets in before me and it gives me a late spawn giving the other team an advantage 

Load the general gaming profile and see if it improves.

I would recommend enabling Hyper-traffic for your console so that there is no queuing of your gaming packets and they are sent and received first resulting in little jitter/spikes.

Archived