Router blocking my friends

tjl118

so i have an issue. I haven't played with geo filter on in a long time because when i play private matches the router has decided all by itself to block my buddy who usually hosts the lobby when we host. How do i reverse this setting that i did not create? Also i did factory reset the thing and that didn't even change any of my settings from before. Could my router be messed up - i mean when it got delivered some 1+ ago it looked like it was used as a soccer ball in the shipping warehouse. lol. Anyways any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Before jumping online just turn off stricked mode and jump online then envite your friend and find their circle.

Then just give them 100% and update the netduma.

You can then turn stricked mode back on afterwards.

If the geofilter is disabled and you are able to join his party, chat, or game lobby, you should be able to see him on the Geofilter map as a circle.  If you click that circle and add him to the allow list by rating him at 100 percent and clicking update (I would also take the opportunity to name him), you should be able to join him or vice versa thereafter.  

Archived