NetDuma Connections Middle East

When using my NetDuma, it connects me to lobbies in my country only, which is great but sometimes there are no players online. I can't connect to other neighboring countries though they are within the search boundary of NetDuma, what am I doing wrong? I have my NetDuma circle around the whole Middle East with strict mode on and Ping Assist of 80ms.

Halla :D,,

The thing is there are no servers in the middle east so we are stuck with peer to peer games. the closest servers to us are in europe...

Downloading DLC makes finding a 4 bar game take forever... unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

On a positive note next update we will be able to ban bad servers and allow good servers this will mean we can get 100-116 ping lobbies more often.

Regarding not connecting to people is ksa/qatar/uae the problem is with treyarch ; their netcode is bad enough to limit you to hosts within your country, in my case - bahrain.

Treyarch/activsion do not care about us enough to create servers in the middle east - this will be my last cod.

Thank you very much for your reply, this gave me the idea to use a VPN, load up the game until it recognizes the region then disconnect it without closing the application. It worked well using the built in VPN server (HMA) and connected me to games with a ping of 80-113. Unfortunately the VPN only worked for Saudi Arabia, but that still gave me a wider range of players to choose from.

Yeah, I don't know why they just didn't stick to the previous matchmaking algorithm.

Archived