dark matter help

daz

ok im slowly grinding my way to hero armour but not that fussed about dark matter but i do play with different guns all the time so once i get close just by playing normally i will grind for the rest but i currently have 3 gold shotguns so id like to finish them off to get diamond and thats atleast one class of guns out the way but the problem is the damn haymaker is an absoluter big stinky pile of shite and the more i use it the more my kd is dropping and i still need 60 headshots :( anyone got any tips for it???????????

Have you tried playing free for all?

That's how I got dark matter :)

ye suppose that could help as more likely to go up against 1 enemy at a time, how much trouble did the haymaker give u?

ye suppose that could help as more likely to go up against 1 enemy at a time, how much trouble did the haymaker give u?

Wasn't too bad , but that was pre-nerf , now it's shit , I use the titan-one to counteract the shit nerfs though lol

Hardcore ffa dead silence and awareness camp door ways pre aiming at the head and easy headshots it is hahaha noooooo don't do that don't be that guy

lol dont worry id never stoop so low but i have tried the ocasional pre aim if i know someones coming lol

ok im slowly grinding my way to hero armour but not that fussed about dark matter but i do play with different guns all the time so once i get close just by playing normally i will grind for the rest but i currently have 3 gold shotguns so id like to finish them off to get diamond and thats atleast one class of guns out the way but the problem is the damn haymaker is an absoluter big stinky pile of shite and the more i use it the more my kd is dropping and i still need 60 headshots :( anyone got any tips for it???????????

How you doing Daz just got my dark matter yesterday i've being doing a few videos to help people who have decided to go for it from what i've learnt on my way to it here's a video I done specifically about the Brecci and Haymaker in regards to headshots i found a technique that combined with Rapid fire and long barrel that seemed to work for me when used with gung ho off the hip if you skip to 4:23 in the video i start talking about the Haymaker hope this helps you out mate and good luck

How you doing Daz just got my dark matter yesterday i've being doing a few videos to help people who have decided to go for it from what i've learnt on my way to it here's a video I done specifically about the Brecci and Haymaker in regards to headshots i found a technique that combined with Rapid fire and long barrel that seemed to work for me if you skip to 4:23 in the video i start talking about the Haymaker hope this helps you out mate and good luck

cheers will watch in a min, the brecci is a beast and i got the headshots litteraly just by getting so many kills that over 100 ended up being headshots and then the other challenges were easy, the krm annoyed me but still got that out way fast enough

Hi Daz,

Here is another link that Xclusive Ace just put up.  It is his first in a series using each class.  I thought it was pretty good and had some valuable info - especially about the glitch with the Varix scope and the 5 kill challenge.

Good luck.

the problem i think is the game , i can go up against another haymaker user one on one and i fire first i hit fisrt 2 or 3 hitmarkers then they mow me down in 2 shots yet i cant kill in 2 no matter the range, i sneaked up behind one guy aim at head pull trigger 3 hitmarkers and get 25 assist, the gun is outclassed at every range in every situation its really annoying

oh and i keep getting matched on losing teams with potatoes for team mates which really dont help when im using such a terrible gun and i want some team mates to pick up some of my slack lol

To get the head shot challenge done with the haymaker unfortunately its the best way mate but you only have to hold the trigger the gun will do the rest i promise you 

but people camp in hardcore more than any other mode

but people camp in hardcore more than any other mode

in all honesty you'll get campers in any game mode its just in the nature of some people that play call of duty i found playing hardcore free for all preferably on combine was the quickest and least campy map to do it on  

got in a game with my bro but he weirdly got placed on the other team but he refused to let me shoot him in the head 45 times lol

What kind of no account "bro" is he?  Then again that is what brothers do - you should have partied up. 

By the way I agree with "Trakk" HC is the way to go.  I was killing myself and almost raging in Core; then although I wasn't comfortable in HC tried it and finished four guns there (for Gold). 

Good luck

What kind of no account "bro" is he?  Then again that is what brothers do - you should have partied up. 

By the way I agree with "Trakk" HC is the way to go.  I was killing myself and almost raging in Core; then although I wasn't comfortable in HC tried it and finished four guns there (for Gold). 

Good luck

we were partied up but it glitched and put him on other team for one game, it was just a joke although i was so close to wanting to boost it having never boosted anything in my life lol, good news tho all headshots finally done just need 13 6 attachment kills and some 5 kills without dieing and i will never have to use it again lol

On Hardcore mate???

we were partied up but it glitched and put him on other team for one game, it was just a joke although i was so close to wanting to boost it having never boosted anything in my life lol, good news tho all headshots finally done just need 13 6 attachment kills and some 5 kills without dieing and i will never have to use it again lol

I was about to say mate, HC FFA is stupid easy to get that bad boy done. I've only used the Haymaker in that mode and my kd playing with it is like a 2.9. Just had to sound whore and aim high lol.

Cheers on one down!

I was about to say mate, HC FFA is stupid easy to get that bad boy done. I've only used the Haymaker in that mode and my kd playing with it is like a 2.9. Just had to sound whore and aim high lol.

Cheers on one down!

diamond shotties and all done in core :)

Archived