getting lower DL speeds.

Hey guys so I have the version  1.03.5m and I am having some speed problems.  When I directly connect the line to my PC from the modem I get 160 down and 8 up.  When I plug it into the Duma I get about 91 down. 

I have done the list they have on increasing your speed. I did it word for word and it has not made a bit of difference. I then factory reset my  Duma and went through the steps again and still no change in the speed. I am all for any of the Duma people to hop onto my modem and take a look around.

I did both Turbo And super Turbo and and there was no difference. 

I know there's an issue currently with congestion / bandwidth allocation , it could be causing your issue.

I too have noticed occasionally my speeds will drop drastically , but it usually goes away after a restart.

Fingers crossed , the new firmware may be out today / tomorrow :)

Keep your chin up , most problems can be easily resolved , it's just a matter of finding the cause

It has been at this speed for a couple months and I just figured it was heavy usage in the area due to vacation times and everything. But today I decided to check and saw my internet speed was better then what I pay for but it was the NetDuma that was the cause of the 70 mbs loss in speed.  

• Administrators

Ensure the following:

• 100% sliders
  • Reactive algo
  • Share excess on
  • Reset device prio & apply then don't touch
  • IPv6 off in WAN, LAN and misc settings
  • Deep packet off in misc settings
  • Turbo mode enabled in misc - super turbo off
  • Wired PC speed test to different servers

Ensure the following:

• 100% sliders
  • Reactive algo
  • Share excess on
  • Reset device prio & apply then don't touch
  • IPv6 off in WAN, LAN and misc settings
  • Deep packet off in misc settings
  • Turbo mode enabled in misc - super turbo off
  • Wired PC speed test to different servers

I have  followed all of these steps along with power cycling the Duma and my modem. I still get about 91mbps down and when I put it directly into the computer I get about 160 down.  The upload speed is the same either way.

Archived