Fragen vor dem Kauf / Kabel Deutschland / Powerline

stifman2k

Hallo,

ich hätte vor dem Kauf ein paar kurze Frage. Laut FAQ sollte alles passen, aber ich wollte nochmal sichergehen.

- Habe als Provider Kabel Deutschland. Als Gerät eine Kombi aus Modem und Router. Kann ich dann einfach an einen LAN Port den Netduma anschließen und in den Netduma alle anderen Geräte?

- Ich habe einige Räume mit Powerline Adaptern verbunden. Funktioniert es wenn ich einfach den Powerlink Adapter den ich aktuell am Kabel Deutschland Router habe dann an den Netduma anschließe?

--

I have two short questions before buying. I read the FAQ and everything should be ok, but i want to be sure.

- My ISP is Kabel Deutschland. They require me to use a Modem that includes a router. Can I simply plug the Netduma to a LAN port from my "old router" and all my other devices directly to thet netduma?

- My other rooms are  connected through powerline adapter. At the moment the main powerline adapter is plugged into my Kabel Deutschland modem/router. Can I just simply plug the main powerline adapter to the netduma.

Thanks for help!

• Administrators

Hello, welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you're interested in purchasing. 

1. Yes just plug the netduma into port 1 on the ISP modem/router. I would recommend putting it in modem mode as well and connecting all devices to the netduma.
  2. Yes you can :)

Archived