New user with problems

Hello everyone,

I am a new Netduma owner. I was really excited about getting this. Mainly for playing BO3 on Xbox One. I have century Link (portland, Oregon) as my ISP. 

Sadly enough I have had nothing but issued since I hooked it up. Problems have ranged from not being able to host a lobby with my son (same house and network to hosting a lobby with friends (30-70 miles from me) well within my geo filter settings to my apple tv not working which is hard wired. 

I admit some of this may be user error but i did the setup exactly as described. 

I really want this to work and improve my gaming experience but at this point I feel like my only option is to return the Netduma. Is there anyone willing and able to help me get this thing performing the way it should be? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Don't return had mine for a week know follow the instructions and the problems that are still there convey them and u get answers and help from all. I have not had a game over a 40 ping since I figured it out and customer service is great.

I managed to get the suggested CoD settings done, nat type from moderate to open on cod and nat type from strict to moderate on the Xbox one. I will see how it goes trying to host friends tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions guys. Hopefully what I did will work. If not I will take some of the other steps.

• Administrators

I managed to get the suggested CoD settings done, nat type from moderate to open on cod and nat type from strict to moderate on the Xbox one. I will see how it goes trying to host friends tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions guys. Hopefully what I did will work. If not I will take some of the other steps.

Great to hear that, let us know if you need any further help :)

Archived