Setting up a printer wirelessly

Hello,

I am having trouble setting up my printer wirelessly on my Netduma router. I have been searching for a while and been unable to come up with an answer so I figured you fine people could help me out lol

I have an HP Officejet 4622 printer that only allows push button and pin wireless setup, which I have not been able to locate a wifi button on the router, or a spot in my routers page to enter a pin.

So my question is this, can I set this printer up like that? If so, how? If not, will it work if I plug it into the router via USB? or am I just SOL on it?

I would plug in ethernet for a temporary solution to print my W2 out, but there is no ethernet port on the printer lol 

Thanks for reading,

Sincore

• Netduma Staff

Hey Sincore, welcome to the forum :)

Currently, you can't use either of those ways to connect Wifi devices. And the USB doesn't support printers either. I've added this to the ticket system to be added in a future upgrade but for now it isn't possible.

Hey Sincore, welcome to the forum :)

Currently, you can't use either of those ways to connect Wifi devices. And the USB doesn't support printers either. I've added this to the ticket system to be added in a future upgrade but for now it isn't possible.

Thanks for the speedy reply! Since I have no way of printing out my W2 for my tax returns, I'll just hook up my old router tomorrow then switch it back after I print what I need

Archived