Help!!! Someone I cant connect

I just received Netduma and I cant connect to Black Ops 3. I can get into the loading screen and its goes to an older version and wont connect. I just was playing on my old modem right before. I really want to give this a try but I am deciding to return this back if I cant connect to BO3 as it is the only game I play. I already downloaded the new upgrade and I am online wifi and wired and even Xbox live but no BO3.

I'd like to help, but I am confused as to where to start.

You upgraded and are now both seeing the Netduma on wifi and you are hard wired to the Xbox?  Can you surf the web and access the outside world from the devices on wifi and from the browser on the Xbox?

Do you see any circles inside the radius of the Geo Filter?  If not, it's possible you don't have the Geo Filter enabled.  

It will say 'DISABLE' on the button when it's on, it will say 'ENABLE' when it's off.  The new upgrade makes this much clearer for the end user.

There is a large server bank for Xbox Live in Kansas, so you should see that pop up fairly soon in the game searching.

Try opening your Geo Filter all the way up to include the entire world, then try to get online.  You may have some sort of match making server that is going to give you the download for Double XP that is outside of your current Geo filter range.  This server may be mislocated, so if that is it, please grab the ID so we can make the cloud update.

EDIT:  You said you were playing prior to hooking up the Duma.  Did you power cycle the Xbox?  Because I am wondering if you are still "connected" in the match making to a server outside of your Geo Radius that needs to be broken with a hard disconnect...

i wish they had a phone number for someone to walk me thru. i have to leave to work soon.

The NetDuma crew is a staff of three, based in the UK, so they are still pretty small for that level of on demand.  We do have helpful folks in all regions though, so the live chat and starting a thread will usually get the most eyes  on the problem in the shortest amount of time.

Archived