Black ops 3, same as 1 and 2?

bagsta69

Hi yall, I mentioned on many times that I was not really holding my breath on blops3 for the simple fact that the previous 2 iterations of the games pissed around and then went to shite after 3 months and became unplayable.

I had High hopes for blops 3 I really did but it has just at exactly the same time frame totally fucked up and become a complete piece of random shite that it predecessors were.

It beggars belief how a company  the size of activision can fuck up so on such a monumental basis every year and I can only put this down to the fact that they are catering to the people that do not pay for their internet etc, wifi uses, really? it seems that after lots of (as in 12 months of testing) if you have shite internet or steal your neighbours wifi then playing call of duty you are going to be a god.

What would be real nice is if the makers of the games , as in activision. did I mention for the search engines ACTIVISION would actually acknowledge this but they wont as gamers we just see it game after fucking laggy ass game.

Cut & pasted from another topic:

The only way to have a voice on this issue... That is finally being backed up with hardcore statistics & proof... Is if the big YT and Twitch names (Pro Players) started to bitch to Activision because then it might effect their profit margin on the next release. 

This will never happen because CoD YT make money off their gaming videos, no matter how good or bad the connection is. Pros play on LAN, so it's not even an issue for them when it comes to competitive play. I know there are scrims and GB every day and week, but they fall into the category of players who aren't effected as much as public players since public matches are where a lot of these problems are more pronounced e.g. MM allows people from countries all across the globe to play with one another. GB and other organized comps try and limit that, for obvious reasons.

Your only option is to play the game(s) and live with the B.S., or just quit playing CoD and move on to something else that does have better netcode that functions like it should (gives low ping players the advantage).

Hi yall, I mentioned on many times that I was not really holding my breath on blops3 for the simple fact that the previous 2 iterations of the games pissed around and then went to shite after 3 months and became unplayable.

I had High hopes for blops 3 I really did but it has just at exactly the same time frame totally fucked up and become a complete piece of random shite that it predecessors were.

It beggars belief how a company  the size of activision can fuck up so on such a monumental basis every year and I can only put this down to the fact that they are catering to the people that do not pay for their internet etc, wifi uses, really? it seems that after lots of (as in 12 months of testing) if you have shite internet or steal your neighbours wifi then playing call of duty you are going to be a god.

What would be real nice is if the makers of the games , as in activision. did I mention for the search engines ACTIVISION would actually acknowledge this but they wont as gamers we just see it game after fucking laggy ass game.

Aint played this crap in over 2 weeks now, back on BF4 :) come and join me if you can its great fun and no 10 year old muppets giving you stick neither .

i am really disappointed in BO3

if it had kept the league play same as BO2 then it may have been half as good

they keep messing with the game that does't help connection as well 

BO1/BO2 were better over all 

Archived