Psn disconnects

Host filtering page will crash and i get disconnected from Psn at the end of a match - only if the host changes or if i leave.

Might aswell throw it in here too - Peer pings keeps unchecking itself.

Happens almost never at all since i closed the browser with the geofilter open in. If i leave it open in Chrome it seems to crash and i get kicked from Psn.

Getting new thing - disable Geofilter but still getting matches in filtered

* Do you have to reset your home location to the proper place if you stop using the Geofilter? Can think this is only it - given it lots of time after turning it off before playing.

Until the day the issues started no - had been using firefox for everything. Disconnects are extremely infrequent now that i dont leave the filter open in chrome. Not sure if its even related but id started playing gungame for the first time that day.  ( lack of players/hosts/good hosts? )

• Netduma Staff

Until the day the issues started no - had been using firefox for everything. Disconnects are extremely infrequent now that i dont leave the filter open in chrome. Not sure if its even related but id started playing gungame for the first time that day.  ( lack of players/hosts/good hosts? )

Firefox should still be ok. So are you still getting the disconnects, just less frequently?

Archived