Unplayable games with Spanish players

Im from the Uk and lately almost everymatch has 1 or 2 untouchable guys in it who happen to be spanish. Every single time. Always spanish. Im connecting to the south of england dedi because i cant block it right now and using geofilter from anywhere else is also catastrophic for me in terms of a host/host advantage/connection advantage. Quite often get Spanish/Italian/US players through this dedi and it makes me want to scream!

Yes i know temp ban on dedis are on the way.

Im from the Uk and lately almost everymatch has 1 or 2 untouchable guys in it who happen to be spanish. Every single time. Always spanish. Im connecting to the south of england dedi because i cant block it right now and using geofilter from anywhere else is also catastrophic for me in terms of a host/host advantage/connection advantage. Quite often get Spanish/Italian/US players through this dedi and it makes me want to scream!

Yes i know temp ban on dedis are on the way.

I Feel your pain... I always connect to this Host (I think in Oklahoma?) and somehow parts of Mexico connect to it aswell.. they instanly become untouchable. Doesnt matter what you do. When they connect to the Dedi they get the bonus lag compensation. And all fun is out the window for that game.. (I hate having to back out of a lobby in those cases and drop my W/L)  :angry: 

Why can't we just go back to peer to peer connection lol

I live in San Diego, California but play with friends/party leaders that are in central and eastern US.   Typically, I have the Netduma map showing the US and some parts of Canada and Mexico.   We have experienced a few weird games - i.e. only about 8 of 12 players showing on the map,  I then expanded the map to show the fullest.  I was surprised to see the 3 players from South America and 1 from the Middle East.   Since then, I have been keeping the map fully expanded.   Up to 50% of the games has at least one player from Central & South American playing.  Of course the amount of players varies with the player count and time playing - i.e. after midnight (PST) or 3 am (EST) will have a lot more players outside the US.

Archived