Does this work with Destiny?!

Ghosturd0369

I just got this and I play Destiny 99.99% of my time. And as we all know the lag is terrible. So I buy this router and follow all the guides on how to set it up. All it seems to do is kick me from games and reduce my download speeds. It makes playing the game non-excitant. I don't even use it anymore because of the effects it has! I need someone to help or I think I might send it back.

With Destiny there was just a recent cloud update that has fixed this problem for other players.  

Here is a link to a thread with instructions and some comments from more seasoned Destiny players as I have never touched it.

Post back if troubles...

JD

ok, so I have put on all the settings per the guides you all have linked. I haven't been getting kicked but it seems to me that un-ticking the strict button cancels out the geo-filtering. Doesn't un-ticking strict allow you to connect to people outside of your specified area you want?

• Netduma Staff

ok, so I have put on all the settings per the guides you all have linked. I haven't been getting kicked but it seems to me that un-ticking the strict button cancels out the geo-filtering. Doesn't un-ticking strict allow you to connect to people outside of your specified area you want?

It allows some people outside of the GeoFilter to connect through dedicated servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived