Your YouTube Channels?

MrTrakky

Heres mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSt20WmgklIGr4rRMFia6kgIm in early stages,and waiting on my set up to be complete before i can move over to my Elgato. With channel art etc soon to be added too. Its a bit meh atmo :P :(

You gotta start somewhere mate look at mine, my videos are edit on my ps4 at present, I have my elgato just gotta set it up etc but just keep at it and be consistent with your out put etc if you need any tips etc to get started i'll be sure to do my best to help mate  

Hehe cheers Mr Trakky. I do have one question, am I right in saying that when connecting the Elgato it does need to connect to a display with its HDMI. Atmo I have a Monitor with no HDMI and tried connecting via the computer and USB and it's not responding on the Software page. No signal or something.

Hehe cheers Mr Trakky. I do have one question, am I right in saying that when connecting the Elgato it does need to connect to a display with its HDMI. Atmo I have a Monitor with no HDMI and tried connecting via the computer and USB and it's not responding on the Software page. No signal or something.

yes mate mine has to be connected via hdmi which one do you have i have the hd60

• 1 month later...

Do you have to have the capture card connected to the monitor directly via HDMI or do you have just connected to back of PC? I currently have a monitor with no HDMI port and can't seem to get my Elgato to work. Just says no signal.

Also can peeps check this out:

Please enjoy, like/dislike and subscribes appreciated alot, thank you.

Cheers will get it sorted.

Be nice if Netduma community can help each other out with Subs etc, far as I'm aware I've subbed to all who have posted.

Here's mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSt20WmgklIGr4rRMFia6kgI promise the channel has big plans and changes, just trying to finish my workstation etc. Would love to hit 100 for custom url. All help appreciated, thank you.

Cheers will get it sorted.

Be nice if Netduma community can help each other out with Subs etc, far as I'm aware I've subbed to all who have posted.

Here's mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSt20WmgklIGr4rRMFia6kgI promise the channel has big plans and changes, just trying to finish my workstation etc. Would love to hit 100 for custom url. All help appreciated, thank you.

Your now one sub closer mate ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Giving this thing another go. I have new equipment, video software etc so some things aren't going to be perfect as of yet. Sound mixing on the second one is off but the first should be ok. I have done my best to give you up to 1440p 60fps.

Archived