The Division

EffinFancy

Black Ops who?

The Division is so much fun.

Solo'ing is so immersive, doing missions or raiding the DZ with friends is a fun time.

This game is everything the company that rhymes with mungie WISHES it could have put out, but are a terrible sham of what they used to be.

I love this game.

Although you can play the game solo... It's designed primarily as a CO-OP experience with friends.

Fortunately this could not be further from the truth. Missions are actually harder co-op than they are solo.

Unless you're bad. Then just hang back and collect all that sweet free loot.

This may very well be the first true seamless coop OR sp game made.

• 2 weeks later...

I took a gamble and am glad I did.

The Division is "all that and a bag of chips" like us old farts used to say.

It's a good game. Not great, but has a ton of content to offer for both SP and CO-OP players alike.

The irony is people are bitching there isn't enough content, yet these same people are the try hards and content creators who plow through the game in under 10 hours to reach max level. Give me a fucking break. I am so tired of these self-proclaimed "voice of gamers" that I don't listen to reviews, or even player experiences anymore.

Long story short, I bought it for all three platforms and will get the Season Pass as well.

The best way to describe this game is a 3rd Person Diablo Shooter (not a real MMO like it has been marketed as), so if you like that style of game you will be addicted in no time.

Archived