My new favourite KN44 setup

RolidSnake

Also, if you look at the ammo count around the 6:07ish mark, you'll notice I pick up ammo for the KN44 without scavenger on.

THe KN44 is a pretty popular gun, so I rarely run out of ammo on it :)

ive noticed that sometimes you get the sound of picking ammo up when you run over someone's corpse sometimes without scavenger on, maybe you get resupplied if they were carrying the same weapon you were? need to test this out!

ive noticed that sometimes you get the sound of picking ammo up when you run over someone's corpse sometimes without scavenger on, maybe you get resupplied if they were carrying the same weapon you were? need to test this out!

It's definitely because they have the same gun as you. It's a neat little mechanic as long as the other team are using the same gun!

Have you tried it on the xr2 and the Shieva?

I've tried it on the XR2 and it's a monster. It still has the odd wobble when you fire your shot, but it still wrecks.

I've not unlocked it on the Shieva yet. Me and that gun do not get along at all. If I pick someone else's up, I do really well with it. If I use my own setup, then I just fall flat on my arse!

personally i much prefer the varix, but use the recon till it's unlocked

The varix sight is nice, but it doesn't reduce idle sway and recoil like the recon sight. The hidden bonuses in the recon sight far outweigh it's field of view penalty when zoomed in IMO :)

never knew about the hidden bonuses so cheers for the heads up

Aye!

Recon sight will reduce your idle sway by 90% and give you a 5% recoil reduction too.

That recoil reduction will also stack with foregrip!

I've tried it on the XR2 and it's a monster. It still has the odd wobble when you fire your shot, but it still wrecks.

I've not unlocked it on the Shieva yet. Me and that gun do not get along at all. If I pick someone else's up, I do really well with it. If I use my own setup, then I just fall flat on my arse!

Not sure if you've realise but even though the Xr2 is a burst gun you DONT need to keep squeezing the trigger just hold it down and it will continue to fire

Not sure if you've realise but even though the Xr2 is a burst gun you DONT need to keep squeezing the trigger just hold it down and it will continue to fire

Yeah, I love the fact it does that. Same on the Pharo too!

The XR2 reminds me of some of the pulse rifles in Destiny - and I LOVE the pulse rifles in Destiny! The reload animation is near enough the same too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mqb06IBOak

I quickly recorded this gameplay using my KN44 class setup. It's not the most exciting gameplay you'll see but you get the idea.

I stick to *most* of the rules and guides that I originally talked about.

I try and take it slow and steady but sometimes my inner rusher would come out and bite me in the backside! I got merked a few times for doing that, and I also got caught out by the occasional camper... just as I was about to get me R.A.P.S too!

I still managed to get my Wraith though. In fact, my final kill of the game would have earned me my second. Maybe next time eh?! 

As you can see though, the laser sight is boss on the KN44 and works wonders in the CQC encounters I have.

I've been getting consistent games like this since using this class so I think it's a keeper.

I posted this on your YouTube - "Good job, I like how you work an area, but like you say "Mr. Rush" takes over at times and gets you in trouble... I have the same problem - great intentions, poor execution."

I posted this on your YouTube - "Good job, I like how you work an area, but like you say "Mr. Rush" takes over at times and gets you in trouble... I have the same problem - great intentions, poor execution."

Cheers DB!

It's something I definitely need to iron out! Thanks for the YT comment too!

Archived