BLACK OPS 3 BROKEN HACKED

BOLDSHOTER

it's quite irritating that every lobby i'm in doesn't matter what game mode can go through 30 lobbies of TDM DOM S&D doesn't matter

always paired up with teams that lose could be 30 different lobbies the team i'm paired up with loses yet I see the opposite team with less

kills than us winning walking around like tanks not even running and gunning people getting long shots with the vesper across the map

don't know if I'm making my team lag while I have a beast connection or teammates on the opposite team have some miracle hack

it ain't the deaths/LAG making me rage anymore its the teams i'm paired up with looks to me like i'm messing up the SBMM or some people

hacking the crap out of the points yet see little kids with max 1000 prestige with only 3 hours played guess it's never enough for hackers

always wanting it their way mean time think i'm done with BO3 for while off too some need for speed and fallout 4 

I've got I think 200 hours played and have never seen anyone actively using hacks. I run across hacked accounts, the level 1000s but they always are god awful and will also have their psn accounts banned if people keep reporting them, which believe me, a lot of people are doing. Maybe it's for the best to take a break, at least til the dlc. The game is a mess

I honestly haven't played blops3 since Rainbow Six Siege came out. The only way I can see myself playing that game again is if the R6 server is down.

Outside of that I probably won't play COD again until IW puts out their game unless they continue the future warfare.

Archived