Great YouTube review of BO3 dedis.

Toe_SNE

https://youtu.be/4RmA9Jd_SKg

I found this video in my recommendations on youtube last night. Honestly one of the best breakdowns of the (game breaking) issues were facing as community trying to play BO3 on the awful dedis. When people are creating such well made breakdowns of the issues the game is plagued with, the momentum for a forced change on Activision's part is gonna grow.

If anybody has already posted this link please delete. But I had to share. Thanks

When people are creating such well made breakdowns of the issues the game is plagued with, the momentum for a forced change on Activision's part is gonna grow.

The ONLY thing that will force Activision to change is if CoD sales drop below their acceptable standard e.g. fans finally vote with their wallets and it hits the stockholders and investors.

CoD is not meant for adults anymore. Even as an escapist arcade shooter it has glaring technical flaws that are never going to be fixed (most likely) until Activision invests money into a new engine and server hardware, but... None of this matters to the 10-20-year olds who aren't experienced enough to realize this and use their parents money to keep enabling Activision to keep putting out sub par products that are basically rebrands each year.

The ONLY thing that will force Activision to change is if CoD sales drop below their acceptable standard e.g. fans finally vote with their wallets and it hits the stockholders and investors.

CoD is not meant for adults anymore. Even as an escapist arcade shooter it has glaring technical flaws that are never going to be fixed (most likely) until Activision invests money into a new engine and server hardware, but... None of this matters to the 10-20-year olds who aren't experienced enough to realize this and use their parents money to keep enabling Activision to keep putting out sub par products that are basically rebrands each year.

Just to elaborate a bit more on this...Unfortunately the educated people on this site and others who understand how this works are in the minority. The majority of people who play this game have no understanding of how the back end works. Hell, most of us don't truly understand how everything on the back end works, we just know something doesn't seem to be working properly. As much as we complain about issues, this most likely will not change as we will continue to be the minority of the players in the grand scheme of call of duty. We all just better learn to deal with it, me included!

Just to elaborate a bit more on this...Unfortunately the educated people on this site and others who understand how this works are in the minority. The majority of people who play this game have no understanding of how the back end works. Hell, most of us don't truly understand how everything on the back end works, we just know something doesn't seem to be working properly. As much as we complain about issues, this most likely will not change as we will continue to be the minority of the players in the grand scheme of call of duty. We all just better learn to deal with it, me included!

True.

I am glad Ian decided to invent the R1, but it can't fix the game(s) themselves that are horribly coded as CoD currently is. 

This is the frustrating part because we can only do so much on our end and then it becomes (as you wrote) whether or not we learn to live with it, or just quit altogether knowing what we know about how the game is stacked against us.

Archived