Installation/Optimal Settings for Netduma

I am having trouble setting up the Netduma for optimal settings could anybody help. I have connected to the web fine it is just the settings I need help understanding. I have included my download and upload speed if this is any help. Thanks

post-892-0-99231800-1424429622_thumb.png

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok great, 

First lets get your speed up to 100mbit. Can you go to "Congestion Control" and at the top select the reactive algorithm. Then click "Set Bandwidth" and enter your bandwidth so 100 down and whatever it is up. Then click "Settings > Misc" and disable deep packet processing.

Are you now getting your 100mbit? 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Everything looks fine on your end. It sounds like maybe something is up with your Internet. Can you click "Internet Diagnosis" and tell me the results of the ping test please

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok classicrocker that info will be useful later.

Since you're wired and your current settings are correct, you should be getting the 100mbits. How are you setup at the moment? Can you try connect the PC directly into your ISPs router and see what speeds you get. Because I think its a probelm there end tbh. You should be way beyond 60mbits when wired with the settings you have. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

That depends what your other router is, but that shouldn't affect it to much. Can you set it up like it was before and we can run tests on it. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Can you try doing the following please:

1. Settings > LAN, disable IPv6
  2. Settings > WAN, disable IPv6,
  3. Settings > Misc, disable linklocal

Then retry the speedtest please. 

Archived