Installation/Optimal Settings for Netduma

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thank god for that, well I learnt something new today. I'm updating the Wiki right now!

Right onto the next steps, what game do you want to play? 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok go to host filtering.

Then "Select Service", then choose your xbox or playstation, click next. Then choose "Xbox Live PA" or "Playstation Network PA" respectfully. 

Then scroll down a bit, and click the button with the house on it. Then click on the map where you live. Then set the distance to 111km. Then see the button to the right of the magnifying glass. Click that button twice. Your distance should cover UK and just touch Ireland & the Netherlands. Then I'd tick strict mode on. Finally I'd set the ping assist to 50ms. Quite a few things there but that is a good starting setting for the UK.

When you play you'll now see circles appear on the map. When you're in a game you can click the big circle(thats the host) and a box will appear below. You can press ping and it will show you the ping to the host.

Let me know how that works for you please :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok great glad to hear it :) I recommend just using that for now. Then once you're comfortable you can start playing around with more advanced features.

Archived