BO3 PC settings

zerosignal0

Is there any specific configuration tweaks I should make for BO3 PC?  I know that the game is using dedicated servers for most gametypes but it would be nice to maybe at least have a certified listing of the ports at least.  In most games with my gaming PC hard wired to the duma I am seeing NAT moderate.   Actually kind of surprised since I have uPnP enabled.

I noticed there wasn't a dedicated profile for it so I wasn't sure if general settings need apply.

Hey, i have my netduma setup in the attached photo. Also i had the same issue with my NAT being moderate. Port forward the BO3 ports in the photo that I attached and you should get a open NAT 

- Tom 

Thanks! I was surprisingly having a hard time finding a definitive list of ports for it.  One thing I would love to see with this router is a log of connection attempts so that you could piece together rules using filters.  :)

• Administrators

Thanks! I was surprisingly having a hard time finding a definitive list of ports for it.  One thing I would love to see with this router is a log of connection attempts so that you could piece together rules using filters.   :)

You can sort of do this already in a way. Go to network monitor, turn off everything but the device you're using. On the graphs click any peaks and a small pie chart will appear on the right. It will tell you the ports that are being used at that time. Rinse & repeat until you think you have them all. 

Use the XBL service for PC BO3 and is your R1 in DMZ of your ISP hub?

You can sort of do this already in a way. Go to network monitor, turn off everything but the device you're using. On the graphs click any peaks and a small pie chart will appear on the right. It will tell you the ports that are being used at that time. Rinse & repeat until you think you have them all. 

Hey Fraser do you think it could be possible in an update to have some sort of logging for devices to see what ports they use and when? and have it in some sort of chart with time,date/ device/ Ports. and just keep a log for a week.

- Tom  

I have fios so my ONT connects directly to the WAN port of the R1 as shown by the order in my sig.

Did you get your NAT open ?

Yep. NAT is open now (thanks again) but I keep having connection issues with servers (keep randomly getting disconnected from server every other game.  My ping is great but I guess this is a server issue(maybe) since I didn't experience this all day yesterday.

Thanks a lot for this suggestion! I added a profile for my pc to use XBL ports while using host filtering and my game qualities are remarkably improved. :)

• Administrators

Hey Fraser do you think it could be possible in an update to have some sort of logging for devices to see what ports they use and when? and have it in some sort of chart with time,date/ device/ Ports. and just keep a log for a week.

- Tom  

Quite possibly yes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi there, I have a question for my Geo Filter Settings. I play Black Ops 3 and find a few Host in the Geo Radius but there are red. How can I set a possible Host on the Green or Red List on the End of the Geo Filter Settings?

The colour represents the device at the top of the page being used. Add the device in another slot if you want the other colours. It's purely cosmetic. As the original issue of the thread was resolved I will close it now.

Archived