Wall Glitches

Macca65

Has anyone come across "wall glitches" or should I have gone to specsavers?

I was on "Hunted" playing HCTDM and I am sure there was someone inside a cliff/wall

Where the flatbed Lorry is with the 5 barred gate at the end of the road they were in the wall near there. Basically on the junction, it was the only place that has direct line of sight to the bridge with the vehicles.

By the time I had figured where they where the game had ended and I couldn't get their GT :)

Has anyone come across "wall glitches" or should I have gone to specsavers?

I was on "Hunted" playing HCTDM and I am sure there was someone inside a cliff/wall

Where the flatbed Lorry is with the 5 barred gate at the end of the road they were in the wall near there. Basically on the junction, it was the only place that has direct line of sight to the bridge with the vehicles.

By the time I had figured where they where the game had ended and I couldn't get their GT :)

Just a glitch spot , there's plenty of them being patched all the time, nothing to worry about.

There will be an entire plethora of glitches coming in February too (DLC)

You could always use theatre mode and scroll through to their gamer tag to check. Then if they are in a wall glitch video or still shot it and send to activist on on their Facebook account.

I did this a few times on aw and got the players a week ban

Archived