Friends, I'm a Call of Duty enthusiast, and it's practically the only game I can still enjoy.
I have a Netduma R1 and want to upgrade. I had already decided to buy a friend's Asus ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 for an attractive price, but after reading a little more about the Netduma R3, I had doubts.
I've seen many experts saying that a modern gaming router must have "Smart Queue Management" – also known as SQM. It seems to be a more modern version of QoS. I've read a lot about the Duma R3, but I haven't seen anywhere mention the term "Smart Queue Management" or SQM with any relevant features it offers.
My choice of router is solely based on gaming. For other purposes, I already have another good router that works perfectly, with Wi-Fi even better than the Duma R3. Price isn't important either. I insist on being the best for playing Call of Duty.
That said, I asked the experts if the Netduma R3 is the most recommended router for me, if it has Smart Queue Management technology, or if the Asus ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000 is the best choice.