Jump to content

Bruno

Members
  • Posts

    116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bruno

  1. Hi, did you catch up with Alex about updating this issue?
  2. Do you have an estimate of when this will be done?
  3. Application name: EFOOTBALL Device type used for capture: LAPTOP /PS5 GAME CAPTURE 4.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 3.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 2.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 1.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 9.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 8.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 7.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 6.pcapng game capture 5.pcapng
  4. a little bit more GAME CAPTURE 4.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 3.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 2.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 1.pcapng
  5. A FEW MORE GAME CAPTURE 6.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 7.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 8.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 9.pcapng game capture 5.pcapng
  6. Application name: EFOOTBALL Device type used for capture: PS5 Any other comments: when I put the ps5 ip in dmz and use port forwarding suggested on the site: https://portforward.com/efootball/ I start to have speed lag GAME CAPTURE 1.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 2.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 3.pcapng GAME CAPTURE 4.pcapng
  7. Hello everybody! I noticed that Efootball is missing from the games entered in the DumaOS game ranking option. Therefore, I would like this insertion to be carried out so that the correct ports of the game are opened
×
×
  • Create New...