Jump to content

Comp0za

XR500 Early Access
  • Posts

    298
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Comp0za

  1. It works only when I have Crossplay enbaled. I play on PS5.
  2. The geo filter doesn't work with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  3. when is the next build of this firmware?
  4. does my router responds on ping on default?
  5. There is only one server activated in Europe, London Server. But when I play Battlefield 5, all the european servers are activated.
  6. It was connecting to a game, and then I got back out to the menu where you can see the character and the game modes. I don't use VPN. Yeah, it's weird. 😕
  7. I had that recorded instead. https://imgur.com/Iii9yMm
  8. I wasted 120 dollars for the game, Gold Edition 😭 Tried to get refund by Playstation and they like "nope, you downloaded the game and played the game". The Battlefield 2042 trailers were false and misleadning in my opinion.
  9. Yes, I disabled ping assist to see if it works but it didn't. Germany server. By the way, I deleted the game few minutes ago, because the game it self is soo bad.😞
  10. Geo Filter doesn't work for Battlefield 2042 (PS5), it keeps connecting severs outside the redius. Also, only using ping assistt to 27 ms, it keeps connnecting to a server with 124 ms. Any fix ? Fast Search has already been disabled.
  11. I still don't see it on Ping Heatmap. Should it be there now?
  12. Could you guys add Battlefield 2042 to Ping Heatmap due to SBMM in the game?
  13. I can't find it on google store, has it been removed?
  14. I don't think it is supposed to be like this: https://imgur.com/a/kkVbgWA
  15. https://imgur.com/a/ozHygM5 here it is
  16. you mean the ip for the server?
  17. I don't know if it's right but I live near the capital city Stockholm in Sweden, and I usually get 3-4 ms ping when I ping to Stockholm server. In the pictures you can see that I get 4 ms by the Counter Strike Go, but with Modern Warfare I get 21 ms instead. https://imgur.com/a/oI2r1jQ
×
×
  • Create New...