Jump to content

Paulo_81

R2 Early Access
  • Posts

    243
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paulo_81

  1. Paulo_81

    R2

    R2, Unfortunately the R2 was an experiment, the stable version .280 is full of bugs, bugs since the launch, Dumas4 not to mention, totally broken, I will never risk buying an R3!!
  2. Thank you very much for the feedback, which doors would you advise me to open manually?! I play COD, Fortnite, EAFC.
  3. Há algum problema em deixar o PC na DMZ no R2?!
  4. As an owner of an R2 since launch, I can expect this one soon, it could be months or years, unfortunately, I'm not even excited anymore!
  5. Will there be an early test, or will it be released directly to everyone?!
  6. Can you install exitlag on R3, R2?
  7. With all due respect, but this migration will depend on R3 sales!!! I just don't think it's cool with R2 owners, who don't want to buy R3, and be dependent on your willingness to migrate to R2!!
  8. Unfortunately I have to agree with this topic, I've had R2 since launch, and I always have the impression that it doesn't work as it should, there's always some bug, time-consuming updates, then when there's an update, a lot of new bugs come to my frustration! I'm about to give up on my R2! The proposal is very good, but in practice it leaves much to be desired!
  9. Yes, only on COD servers!
  10. sorry, I was not specific .... it is not working on the COD MW CW servers!
  11. I am from Brazil and this Ping Heatmap function on my R2 is not working!
×
×
  • Create New...