Jump to content

ryekye

R2 Early Access
  • Posts

    496
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by ryekye

  1. Well so far the xr1000 feels pretty good but which one is more up to date firmware wise? The xr1000 is awesome I love it's potential but I'm waiting on dumaos 3.3 for it!
  2. Ok I'll give that a go till the xr1000 gets it!
  3. Plus since beta for xr500 is 3.3 and latest xr1000 is 3.1 which one is better till xr1000 gets 3.3
  4. Should I use my xr1000 only right now or should I use my xr500 and use xr1000 in ap mode? Which would be best until new firmwares come?
  5. Hopefully because I'm definitely looking forward to it!
  6. Just got a xr1000 hoping that it gets the 3.3 firmware soon I love using my xr1000 and xr500 but mainly now my xr1000!
  7. Can I sign up just so if I ever buy a r2 I'm ready for it? Or do I have to own one before I can sign up?
  8. ryekye

    Xr 500

    Hopefully it's been a very long time
×
×
  • Create New...