Black ops 3 Lag Again???

I'm having major lag problems again since the new patch came out. I was starting to really do much better at the game since you guys figured out the problem with all the lag. I also was starting to do better because i came up with a new play style that seemed to work better for getting higher scorestreaks. Back to the question, it seems that im lagging really bad even on an open NAT type that for some reason keeps switching over to moderate no matter how many times i reboot the router. I am using the exact settings Fraser gave to everyone when we were getting hit with dedis. At this point, what can i do to try and fix this problem?

forget i i got it to work. Thanks Crossy! i actually have another question that kinda relates to this. Why is it that when theres a host migration within the game, it kicks me out of the game after a minute of waiting every time it happens? It never puts me back in the game.

• Netduma Staff

forget i i got it to work. Thanks Crossy! i actually have another question that kinda relates to this. Why is it that when theres a host migration within the game, it kicks me out of the game after a minute of waiting every time it happens? It never puts me back in the game.

It is probably because the host is outside of the GeoFilter range. One way to stop this happening is to either disable the GeoFilter once you are in a game or really quickly disable the GeoFilter as soon as you see the host migration screen :)

Agree with Crossy if people start pulling the plug ( and they will) and you don't want to get booted when they do,just disable your GF once your in game.Should solve your problem.

• Netduma Staff

I usually have it disabled the whole time so thats odd. Any other ways to see if i can try to fix this?

If the GeoFilter is disabled anyway then it sounds like it could be a game issue. Do you know if everyone else gets kicked or not or is it just you? :)

Archived