installation Netduma R1 avec livebox play

poypoy

• Administrators

So there the lights flash and there is a beeping noise? 

Can you do a reset using the button in the back of the router please, when its powered on. Once this has done, can you see Netduma R1 wifi available? 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

hi,

the lights flash and there is a beeping noise...yes

reset using the button in the back of the router....

http://www.mikrotik.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/res.png

or

http://www.mikrotik.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jumper1.jpg

thank you for the help me

The one on the outside of the router - the first link :)

• Netduma Staff

hi,

ok ,reset ok with first link.

Can not connect to wifi and lan(192.168.88.1 or 192.168.1.1) impossible

bye

Have you tried unplugging the router and plugging it back in again (that actually does work sometimes, lol). If that still doesn't let you connect, can you see if it makes a beep when it boots up and is it broadcasting the Netduma wifi signal. If it is, try connecting to the Wifi with the password 'netdumar1'.

• Netduma Staff

hi,

no wireless signal.

I made several times and still can not reset to connect

bye

Does it beep when you plug it in? Can you take a picture of the back of the router of how everything is plugged in please.

• Netduma Staff

Ok, so can you try connecting a wired PC t it. Plug into port number 2 (which is the second port along from the left). Also plug your other router into port 1 so that you should have an internet connection. Finally, try accessing the router home page using '192.168.88.1', '192.168.1.1' and 'http://r1.

If none of those work, do you have an internet connection when connected to the Netduma wired?

hi,

mon net dumma est belle et bien cassé
j ai tout essayé mais rien as marché.
comment puis je me faire remboursser ou échanger mon net dumma?

Pour l instant ce produit ne ma pas donné satisfaction.

My net Dumma is beautiful and well broken
I have tried everything but nothing hast walked.
how can I get remboursser or exchange my net Dumma?

For the moment this does not satisfy me.

bye

hi,

Did you press the reset button when it was plugged into the power? When you did it did it restart and beep?.....yes

impossible de se loguer au netduma.
j ai essayé à partir de plusieurs pc.
je suis sur que ce netduma est cassé (suite au flash)
existe t il une solution pour ratraper ce mauvais flash?
impossible to log in to netduma.

I tried from several pc.
I'm sure it's broken netduma (following flash)
Does it exist a solution must stop taking this bad flash?

bye

Hi i just receive the R1 today everything is good except i cant watch tv with the tv player of my internet network which is in cpl.

Bonjour à tous j'ai fait le branchement expliqué dans le start up de base et tout fonctionne mis à part mon freebox player pour la tv qui passe uniquement en cpl du coup il ne détecte plus ma box vu qu'elle passe par le netduma. La seule solution que j'ai trouvé pour l'instant c'est de brancher le netduma à ma box et non l'inverse (je sais que du coup je n'ai aucun contrôle sur le freebox player) mais est-ce que le netduma reste efficace dans ce cas ? Et y a t-il une solution pour avoir la tv en passant par le netduma ? Merci et désolé pour le roman ^^

• Netduma Staff

Hi i just receive the R1 today everything is good except i cant watch tv with the tv player of my internet network which is in cpl.

Bonjour à tous j'ai fait le branchement expliqué dans le start up de base et tout fonctionne mis à part mon freebox player pour la tv qui passe uniquement en cpl du coup il ne détecte plus ma box vu qu'elle passe par le netduma. La seule solution que j'ai trouvé pour l'instant c'est de brancher le netduma à ma box et non l'inverse (je sais que du coup je n'ai aucun contrôle sur le freebox player) mais est-ce que le netduma reste efficace dans ce cas ? Et y a t-il une solution pour avoir la tv en passant par le netduma ? Merci et désolé pour le roman ^^

Could you make a new thread about this in the support section :)

• Netduma Staff

In french forum ?

If its a support thread can you put it in the support section. Support is usually done in english if possible :) If that is a problem then French is fine I think - can just use Google Translate :)

• Netduma Staff

hello,

je rentre de vacances .

je viens aux nouvelles de mon netduma que je vous ai envoyé

merci

bye

Hi,

I get home from vacation.

I come to my new netduma I sent you

Thank you

bye

Hi Poypoy,

So you have a new one now? Is it working properly? :)

• Netduma Staff

hello,

non j'attends le retour du nouveau netduma

bye

Hi,

no I expect the return of the new netduma

bye

Oh, ok, you haven't got it yet. I'm sure Fraser/Luke will be able to tell you what is happening with that when they are next on :)

Archived