Ping graph not displayed with Android Tablet?

Hi Netduma Team,

Just wanted to say the issue is now fixed with my sony android tablet and I can now connect to netduma control panel to view hosts while on console. This is very useful for seeing the hosts I connect to which is great. Thanks for your advice on this.

Only problem though within the geofilter section (in the lower part of the screen) it is not displaying either the ping graph or the ability to block the hosts? there is a green and red square but nothing around it to change settings. Not sure if you've heard from anyone else about this as it might be just a problem as it's and Android tablet I'm using. (Sony Xperia Z Tablet Wireless) By the way it is fine on my PC.

Many Thanks

Chris

post-259-0-88470900-1420835948_thumb.png

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry mate I've been so busy with the other issue affecting some US customers I haven't had time to do anything else. 

Can you try upgrade your chrome on the tablet and see if that helps please :)

Sorry mate I've been so busy with the other issue affecting some US customers I haven't had time to do anything else. 

Can you try upgrade your chrome on the tablet and see if that helps please :)

Hi Iain,

No problem I'm sure you're really busy with all the requests!

I do have the latest chrome on the tablet as it updates automatically.

Many Thanks

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers Chris, will look into it ASAP. Our graphics artisit is just finishing off our site then he will start looking into this. Its more on the web end so should be an easy fix.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hey, Just received my netduma. Is there any update to this this thread as its an issue I'm facing as well.

Thanks JB

Hey James thanks for purchasing, so happy to see you go it today! There isnt an update on this just yet, graphics artist still working on the website I believe.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Ok. Does it work on any other devices such as iPhone 6. (Although running up and down the stairs will help get rid of the Christmas belly)

Give it a go, I dont have one personally so cant say. We will be looking more closely at how different devices work with the control panel but we need to do critical updates at the moment to help us and you :)

Ok. Does it work on any other devices such as iPhone 6. (Although running up and down the stairs will help get rid of the Christmas belly)

if you use an xbox you can access the R1 ui via internet explorer on the console , on xb1 this is really handy as you can use the snap feature 

Archived