The router will not give internet at all.

Hello,

Recently my Netduma has been unable to give internet throughout the house. Prior to this the router worked fine. No settings were changed nor was anything physically done to the router. I previously had an issue with the router dropping connection but I have since fixed that. I don't have "Wifi work-around" checked nor do I have "auto feedback", "enable upnp forwarding", or "link local IPv6." All other settings that aren't selected were default configurations. Also, I can still access the r1 interface through internet but nothing else. 

• Administrators

Hi Aidan - sounds like the router is generally working fine. Do you get Internet through your modem still? It's possible either your Internet has dropped out, or the cable between the modem and your router has deteriorated.

You may also want to consider upgrading your R1 to DumaOS too: https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/

• Administrators

Could you try turning off your modem and router. Then switch your modem back on, wait 30 seconds, then turn your router back on. After it's fully booted up, can you then get Internet through it?

If that doesn't work, could you do this:

1. Connect your PC to your modem. Download he DumaOS upgrade file (follow the link I gave you above)
  2. Once the file has downloaded, connect your PC back to the router and go to the user interface. Then install it (the instructions will be in the email)
  3. Once the install has complete, see if you now have an active Internet connection