Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'disconnected'.
Found 4 results
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out. Lately I have been getting some pretty bad lag mid game in warzone. Not noticing a problem with my internet anywhere else and when I'm doing a internet test I'm getting an A+ in all three categories. I have my GEO search on and set to 69 miles and 30 ping. WHen I look in the Geo Filter lower right which shows me the current ping of the server it says - lost server connection. Its been happening intermittently lately and seems to be getting worse. Happened in game on a 3 V 4 and when it cleared up i died in the gas. Anyhow just looking for any possible issues to get help with. I also noticed that I had my AD Blocker on my PC - not sure if that would mess with anything in game. Lastly I am hardwired directly to the netduma r2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have had the Netduma R2 for a few months now and I am having a lot of issues. It can be working fine but suddenly it cannot connect to the internet. My setup is as follows: Wall - EE smart hub - Netduma r2 - TP-link power line adapters - devices. I have tried with IPV6 on and off with the same issue. I have tried running the Netduma r2 as the DMZ on the EE smart hub, restarting it seems to be the only solution. I have noticed that when the Netduma is not working, it is not appearing as a device in the EE smart hub router settings despite the lights on the Netduma being on and connected to the same port. I would really appreciate an answer as I am on the most current firmware. Also the DumaOS is extremely slow and often comes up with the error code: This operation is taking longer than expected, please briefly wait before using this Rapp. I am happy to try anything, I am somewhat knowledgable but this has me stumped.
Working to get everything set up on the Netduma router but I am having some issues with being disconnected from matches on Fifa. Below is the log from when the issue occurred around 12.17 My current setup is with the Netduma connected to a BT Home Hub which has the wireless network disabled unfortunately there is no option to put this into modem mode. All of my devices are currently connected over the wireless network. I have tired just using the BT Home Hub without the netduma and I am not having this issue with being disconnected. Tue Mar 16 12:20:01 2021 kern.info kernel: [ 9093.488398] ash (26562): drop_caches: 3 Tue Mar 16 12:20:00 2021 cron.err crond: USER root pid 26562 cmd echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches Tue Mar 16 12:18:58 2021 daemon.warn odhcpd: A default route is present but there is no public prefix on lan thus we don't announce a default route! Tue Mar 16 12:18:09 2021 daemon.err cli.lua: RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory Tue Mar 16 12:18:09 2021 user.info com.netdumasoftware.qos: applying qos for zone lan Tue Mar 16 12:18:09 2021 daemon.err cli.lua: RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument Tue Mar 16 12:18:09 2021 user.info com.netdumasoftware.qos: applying qos for zone wan Tue Mar 16 12:17:57 2021 daemon.info hostapd: wlan1: STA 1c:98:c1:6f:8f:6f WPA: pairwise key handshake completed (RSN) Tue Mar 16 12:17:57 2021 daemon.info hostapd: wlan1: STA 1c:98:c1:6f:8f:6f RADIUS: starting accounting session 277DE6EA2A258AD1 Tue Mar 16 12:17:57 2021 daemon.notice hostapd: wlan1: AP-STA-CONNECTED 1c:98:c1:6f:8f:6f Tue Mar 16 12:17:57 2021 daemon.info hostapd: wlan1: STA 1c:98:c1:6f:8f:6f IEEE 802.11: associated (aid 4) Tue Mar 16 12:17:57 2021 daemon.info hostapd: wlan1: STA 1c:98:c1:6f:8f:6f IEEE 802.11: authenticated Tue Mar 16 12:17:53 2021 daemon.notice hostapd: wlan1: AP-STA-DISCONNECTED 1c:98:c1:6f:8f:6f Tue Mar 16 12:17:53 2021 daemon.info hostapd: wlan1: STA 1c:98:c1:6f:8f:6f IEEE 802.11: disconnected due to excessive missing ACKs Tue Mar 16 12:15:00 2021 kern.info kernel: [ 8793.412137] ash (21263): drop_caches: 3 Tue Mar 16 12:15:00 2021 cron.err crond: USER root pid 21263 cmd echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches
Hello, Recently my Netduma has been unable to give internet throughout the house. Prior to this the router worked fine. No settings were changed nor was anything physically done to the router. I previously had an issue with the router dropping connection but I have since fixed that. I don't have "Wifi work-around" checked nor do I have "auto feedback", "enable upnp forwarding", or "link local IPv6." All other settings that aren't selected were default configurations. Also, I can still access the r1 interface through internet but nothing else.