Downgrade from DumaOS

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I want to downgrade from DumaOS to original one and my questions is: How do i do it? and does it have an negative effect doing it? 

You should have downgrade instructions in the DumaOS upgrade email that you received.

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, Daniel said:

I want to downgrade from DumaOS to original one and my questions is: How do i do it? and does it have an negative effect doing it? 

As Pollutionblues said, these instructions will be in that email :)

You can also find a guide on how to do it online. Here's the link: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085792-downgrading-back-to-the-original-r1-firmware-from-dumaos

I hope this helps!

On 11/7/2018 at 6:06 PM, Netduma Jack said:

As Pollutionblues said, these instructions will be in that email :)

You can also find a guide on how to do it online. Here's the link: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085792-downgrading-back-to-the-original-r1-firmware-from-dumaos

I hope this helps!

does it have an negative effect doing it?

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

does it have an negative effect doing it?

There's no side effects if that's what you mean - the router will not be damaged in any way, and you can upgrade back to DumaOS whenever you want. Just be careful and ensure you follow the instructions. If there is a power outage during the upgrade then it can break your router, but this is just like upgrading a PC or Laptop. As long as you're careful it should be fine :)