Modem question

I remember reading a while back about thechip 6 modems not being good for duma, I'm thinking its about time for a new modem and I remember seeing the list (I cant find the post with the list of modems on here now) and everyone loved the tp link tc 7610 I believe it was. My questions is my internet is going to be going up to 400 down and 20 up and on the 7610 modem the max download is 343mpbs...right now I'm at 200 which would be find...would it be better to buy the tc 7620? and would that be just as good as the 7610 modem?

Yeah I have looked at that site...what's throwing me off is they are only mentioning one Arris sb..the 6190...but on this site it's listing off like 2 or 3..which mine on this site is one of them...all the other sites just say the one. I found a few websites that say the sb6183 (the modem I have) actually as a Broadcom set in it and not the puma chip 6. So did they update it? On the good and bad list here in netduma my 6183 is listed as a bad one with the chip 6 in it.