Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Burnout Paradise Remastered

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DarkCentauri777

DarkCentauri777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Local time: 01:26 PM

I'm finding that I have to set my Xbox One to Spectating Mode in the Geo Filter with this game.  If I use Filtering mode, I get multiple messages from the game saying that it cannot connect to their servers.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 19,178 posts
  • Local time: 07:26 PM

We've not tested the game so that's not surprising. It's likely some servers need to be whitelisted, if you can figure out which ones these are then you can allow them yourself. That may then allow you to filter. Otherwise I'd leave it on spectating mode for now

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

DarkCentauri777

DarkCentauri777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Local time: 01:26 PM

Hopefully you can get to that sooner rather than later.  Thanks for the info though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users