Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

getting kicked out of every game I play on ww2

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Local time: 09:01 AM

Not sure if this is a COD server issue or what.  Havent been able to play any cod game for the last 2 days.  Site says servers are ok, but I am not able to complete a game at all.  Game will start, then everyone freezes or runs in place.   I will then get kicked and says I lost connection to the server.  game will then put me in another lobby and start game then does exact same thing.

I have rebooted my duma to factory settings and still the same issue.

Just a FYI I am on ps4

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

tried playing blackops3 and IW.  the same thing happens.

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

error says lost connection to host/server.  connection timed out.  Once this appears it eventually throws me in another game.  Same thing happens over and over.  strict mode disabled, and geo filter is disabled.  still the same

corrosiveguy

corrosiveguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Local time: 04:01 AM
I’ve had a disconnect from Activision servers for two days, just got the Netduma. It doesn’t do it on my other routers. Someone told me to factory reset and don’t configure Geofilter. Haven’t tried that yet.

But I’ve tried a lot of things, even disabled it like you

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I removed the duma and plugged ps4 directly into modem. No issues now. So that means something is wrong with the duma.

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

I’ve had a disconnect from Activision servers for two days, just got the Netduma. It doesn’t do it on my other routers. Someone told me to factory reset and don’t configure Geofilter. Haven’t tried that yet.

But I’ve tried a lot of things, even disabled it like you

I have been factory reseting for the last 2 days and it still didn't work. Not sure if it's the new cod update that messed the duma up or what

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Help?

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Anyone have any idea whats going on?

corrosiveguy

corrosiveguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Did you try factory reset and not configuring the geo filter at all?

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Did you try factory reset and not configuring the geo filter at all?

Yes, been factory reseting it for 2 days now.

corrosiveguy

corrosiveguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
And not configuring the geofilter at all?

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

And not configuring the geofilter at all?

Yes, doesn't work regardless. Basically bypass the duma so it works like a normal router still get kicked. Unplug the Duma completely and connect ps4 pro direct to modem. Played the game all day(did have lag but playable). I never had any issues with my duma at all until the recent 1.08 patch for cod ww2

Andy706

Andy706

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Local time: 10:01 AM
I have the exact same problem since last Friday. Getting kicked after every single match regardless if geofilter is turned on or not. On Xbox One Cod WWII. I Unhook the NetDuma and plugged the Xbox directly to the modem everything works fine and I played for 4 hours. Hooked the netduma backup and I get kicked after every match. I was checking the forums before I did a factory reset and now I don't believe that will fix it. Just playing without the netduma for now.

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

I have the exact same problem since last Friday. Getting kicked after every single match regardless if geofilter is turned on or not. On Xbox One Cod WWII. I Unhook the NetDuma and plugged the Xbox directly to the modem everything works fine and I played for 4 hours. Hooked the netduma backup and I get kicked after every match. I was checking the forums before I did a factory reset and now I don't believe that will fix it. Just playing without the netduma for now.

Thanks.... I'm glad I am not the only one with this issue. It seems like no one has a clue or just don't want to help with this. Can someone please look into this?

corrosiveguy

corrosiveguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Thanks.... I'm glad I am not the only one with this issue. It seems like no one has a clue or just don't want to help with this. Can someone please look into this?

I am shocked we haven’t seen Fraser or one of the other support staff comment. They must be clueless and don’t want to respond. I tried to get their attention with another thread and it got closed with simply don’t open duplicate threads.

We need a response on this

Andy706

Andy706

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Local time: 10:01 AM

I am shocked we haven’t seen Fraser or one of the other support staff comment. They must be clueless and don’t want to respond. I tried to get their attention with another thread and it got closed with simply don’t open duplicate threads.

No you're not the only one. Hopefully we can get some help pretty soon.

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

wow!!

corrosiveguy

corrosiveguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
I’m actually within my return period thankfully. Because this is a big issue. If they want to be a company and sell routers then they need to respond when their product is failing

Emphatic Minds

Emphatic Minds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
I am having the same problem and beginning to get frustrated. I made a custom profile based off the cod ultimate profile only difference is I have enabled ipv6 on LAN and misc then applied and reset. Didn't have problems until a few days ago and now every other game I am getting kicked with the same messages. I am on xbox live as well.

Stro3579

Stro3579

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

I’m actually within my return period thankfully. Because this is a big issue. If they want to be a company and sell routers then they need to respond when their product is failing

I just want it fixed. It works great when it works. I just don't understand why we have not received any support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users