Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Destiny 2 Error please help!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cocoon992

Cocoon992

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Local time: 05:55 PM
  • LocationBelgium
When i play destiny i get error codes A LOT, it's unplayable. My error is: cabbage. So i searched the internet and there are a lot of more people experienced this. Now bungie released a list for what do to but i don't get it i'm not a computer expert can anybody help me?

This is the link for the instructions:
https://www.bungie.n...p/Article/46243

What do i have to do do i need to log in with my netduma or my regular ISP hub i don't get it

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,497 posts
  • Local time: 05:55 PM

When i play destiny i get error codes A LOT, it's unplayable. My error is: cabbage. So i searched the internet and there are a lot of more people experienced this. Now bungie released a list for what do to but i don't get it i'm not a computer expert can anybody help me?

This is the link for the instructions:
https://www.bungie.n...p/Article/46243

What do i have to do do i need to log in with my netduma or my regular ISP hub i don't get it

These steps are made for people using Technicolor / Thompson modems without another router connected. I wouldn't worry about this guide :)

This issue is likely caused by the Geo-filter at the moment. If you disable that, do you still receive the error message? Also ensure Strict Mode is disabled should you want to keep the Geo-filter on, though for reasons stated below you may want to disable the Geo-filter entirely.

Try going into Settings > Miscellaneous. Enable UPnP in there, and then go to Settings > Port Forwarding. If you see any 'rules' on that page, delete them since UPnP will be controlling the port forwarding from then on.

We're currently testing Destiny 2 and putting together a cloud update for the Netduma. Our cloud controls which background servers are automatically blocked or allowed through the Geo-filter. Since Destiny 2 is very new, we haven't yet added every server needed for different countries etc, so people in some locations are being kicked due to local background servers being incorrectly blocked.

If you go into Settings > Miscellaneous again, you'll see cloud settings. Please manually enter these cloud numbers: 39, 36, 28. That's the latest cloud update, and contains a couple of servers needed for Destiny 2. A better update will be released as soon as possible.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users