I want to cancel my order

Customers have the right to cancel the order or return any router purchased from the Netduma Limited website shop for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the product (i.e. within 14 days of you receiving the product).

If you wish to return the router, customers should do the following:

• Notify Netduma of your intent to cancel the order or return the product via email at [email protected] . Providing
  1. Your order number (which is on the order confirmation email you received from Netduma upon purchasing the product)
  2.  The full name of the original purchaser
  • Post back the router, in its original packaging, with all accessories, so that it arrives at the Netduma return office at the address stated below within 14 days of receipt of the router.

You must include your order number with your return, as failing to do this could result in you not receiving a refund since we may not be able to find and verify the order on our records, in order to confirm that it is an authentic Netduma product.

Netduma will then refund you the price of the router within 14 days of the products arrival at the Netduma return office, minus shipping.

Return postage costs are the customer’s responsibility.

If a customer chooses to cancel the order after the product has been shipped out, the customer is liable for return postage costs.

If the customer has powered up the router and connected it to other devices a fee may be charged to erase any information transferred to the router in the interests of the customer’s privacy and personal security.

• Netduma Staff

I ordered a router 30 minutes ago and want to cancel it

Can I?

I have replied to your tweet asking for your tracking ID. The above terms are correct - you can return your Netduma within 14 days of receipt, so no worries!