Connection problems

Well I did some more test on my connections before I go out tomorrow to get me a new ethernet cable and I came to the conclusion that there is something terribly wrong with my lan connection.

I did all my tests using my laptop. I tried all kinds of ways to connect to the internet and I always tried a speedtest (speedtest by ookla) and I watched a Youtube video. These are my results:

Wireless connection to ISP Hub:

Speedtest was fine, got 18 Ping, 38 down and 8 up

The video loaded immediately, I turned on 720p and it loaded just fine.

Wired connection to ISP Hub

Speedtest was good, 16 ping, 47 down, 8 up

Could watch the whole video in 720p without problems, site loaded immediately

Wireless connection Netduma

Speedtest was a bit odd, I got a good ping of 18, 47 down but no up. I tried it a few times, but the speedtest didnt calculate a number for my upload. Is this normal? Or is something wrong there?

Video played great as always

Wired connection to Netduma

Speedtest again got me no upload rate, ping and down were a respectable 17 and 45 (speedtest website also took ages to load)

Watching the video was bad, on 720p it buffered every few seconds. You had to put the video to 240p to watch it without buffers 

I also tested all my connections on my PS4. I tried both wireless and wired to both my ISP Hub and my Duma. Then I started a game and tried to connect to the servers. Everything worked apart from the wired Duma connection, which still gives me a error message.

I never changed the duma settings or the used cables. But the whole time I had the feeling that something is odd with my wired connection to the duma. And now I got a proof that there is something wrong.

Does anybody know what could cause this problem? Something is clearly wrong with my wired Netduma connection :/

I hope this research makes my issue more concrete and it may help to find a soution.

Yea I used the same port all the time.

I just came back form the store with a brand new ethernet cable. Set everything up and tried different ports this time but the result is the same. I am connected to the Playstation Network but not to the CoD servers. When I am accessing the Online Services tab in my Black Ops 3 menu it says: Connection Type Wired, Nat Type Moderate and Bandwidth 0 Kbps. (geofilter is off)

So, why is there no bandwidth?

• Administrators

Post in the 1 on 1 section: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/and I will have a look. Please note I need around a days notice.

Please read this first before making the post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11450-read-before-posting-a-1-on-1-request/