ipvanish option for fast vpn setup

​hi all.  i'm new to this, just bought my box.  I'm trying to set the vpn up to use my ipvanish account, but there seems to be no providers setup in fast setup other than "hide my "arse".

I've seen some blogs that have been archived from netduma asking people for other vpn providers they would want added, of which ipvanish came up various times as well as others, so I ask is there something i'm missing, or have nutduma just not bothered to add any others?

If it's the latter then it really makes the whole point of having the box useless, and it shall be going back.  I'm not going to go through the hassle of setting it up via advanced settings, just to have to change the servers physically when I want to connect to a different one.

So far lag times are 4 times longer, and download speeds 4 times slower when using the vpn through the box....

appreciate help.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You will always have latency when using a VPN, would recommend selecting the closest server to your location to limit this. You can use IPVanish with the router if you follow this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000027547-using-the-vpn-feature-with-a-non-supported-vpn-provider

Archived